Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 4: Tired

Day 4: 03-04-2013

The beast reared its head today. It told me that I needed to give euphoria a break. So did the cramps I got today while sitting on the floor working with a student. Did I mention that my legs fell asleep at the same time? See? Beast. Head reared. It was awful. Just plain awful.

Of course I immediately increased my water intake. I feel better now. Though I'm very tired. Both the sleepy tired and the muscle tired. The food intake has been good today, though I had some bagel crisps with a smattering of melted cheese. Terrible snack, says my gut. It's amazing how just four days of eating well and moving can have such a profound impact on my well being.

For the 4th day in a row, I got up and moved. Today, it was 2/1 run/walk intervals for 42 minutes. I made 3.38 miles according to my Runkeeper App. It was good. I almost didn't get up. But this blog and the words I've given to the ether provided the right mix of guilt and motivation.

My entry tonight is short and pointed. No big epiphanies today. As I said, I'm tired. Good night world.


4 days gone but not forgotten...

No comments:

Post a Comment