Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 9: Good Day

Day 9:  03-10-2013

I had a great day.  I really don't have much to say.  No thoughtful introspection.  No stumbling or falling today.  No doubt. I ate well.  I ran hard.  I spent time with my family.  I did some chores.  I even squeezed in some video game time AFTER my big run.  I set some new goals on RunKeeper.com.  All in all, it was a good day.

Here are my stats for Day 9:

Food Intake
Breakfast:  Turkey bacon and egg sandwich on whole wheat toast.  Small fruit smoothie.
Lunch:  Turkey Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich
Dinner:  Salad (romaine, olives, tomato, bell pepper, cucumber), two homemade cheese biscuits
Snacks:  Carrots

Movement:
Type:  Run
Workout:  intervals 1 minute walk, 2:30 minute run
Distance:  4.37 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment