Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 6: We'll call it a draw...

Day6: 03-07-2013

Yesterday I was concerned about the snooze button and the effect it might have after taking a rest day. I'm glad to say that I got up and ran. 3.5 miles of intervals. It hurt so damn good. So far the blog effect is working in my favor. I was looking forward to making official record of my success and not posting a failure.

I must admit that I don't have much to say tonight. It's been a long day. We had make up conferences at school tonight. They went well, but going 4 hours after school is less than awesome.

I had two good meals and then splurged a bit for dinner. The school got us Hog Wild Pit BBQ tonight. Beef, chicken, coleslaw, potato salad, cobbler, cookies, etc. I proud to say that I only had the brisket and coleslaw. I cannot believe I passed up the potato salad (some of the best I've had) and the cobbler. I may have indulged in the quantity of meat and slaw, and I will have to live with that.

Like I said, the day was a draw. Ran well, ate less than well.

Day 6 done. Sleep calls and tomorrows run beckons....

No comments:

Post a Comment